Monday, February 04, 2008

New edition of The End of Religion

During my long blogging hiatus one thing that caught my attention was the release of Bruxy Cavey's new book, The End of Religion: Encountering the Subversive Spirituality of Jesus (Colorado Springs, CO: NavPress, 2007).

This is not really a new book, but an expanded re-write of his self-published book of the same titlereleased in 2005. (My review of that edition is here).

This latest edition goes well beyond the original writing, and is getting a much wider audience due to its release by a major Christian publisher.

I am not quite done reading the book, but as soon as I am I will provide a complete review. Nevertheless, it needs to be said that this book is an important contribution to a discussion that needs to occur.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?