Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The End of Religion book

I was interested to learn that Bruxy Cavey of The Meeting House church in the Toronto area has written a book by the title, The End of Religion: An Introduction to the Subversive Spirituality of Jesus.
 
Cavey and The Meeting House have long been a proponent of the conviction that the message of Jesus is not about religion. But, this is more than just words. As a guiding principle, they truly work to practice this in all that they do. Back in June I posted a brief report on my personal visit to the church.
 
The End of Religion book (great title, eh?) is, unfortunately, available only from The Meeting House through a special web-site: www.theendofreligion.org. I'm placing my order today!
 

Technorati Tags : , , ,
 

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?